Smoking Cessation: Can Electronic Cigarettes Help You Quit Smoking For Good?
There are many products available today that are promising to help you get smoke free for life. Some of the products focus on NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy) and others treat people through medications and therapy. There are many different natural methods as well such as acupuncture and hypnosis. There are even certain smoking cessation therapies that use laser treatments to help you quit.
What Is An Electronic Cigarette and How Does It Work?
An electronic cigarette supplies nicotine to the body via a vapor which is smokeless. This allows a person to get the nicotine that their body craves without all of the associated health risks associated with tobacco and smoking.
Can an Electronic Cigarette Be Used as a NRT
While the electronic cigarette does supply nicotine to the system in a fashion other than through tobacco it is unlike other NRTs in one way. The electronic cigarette is not geared towards people quitting as there is no plan on weaning off of them. They are actually more of a cigarette substitute rather than a product to help a person quit using nicotine. Many of the typical nicotine replacement therapy products such as the patches and gum are programs that are deisgned to eventually get a person “off of nicotine” while the e cigarettes do not.
If you are trying to quit smoking then yes the electronic cigarette might be a good option. However, if you are wishing to quit using nicotine all together then you might want to consider going another route.
RECOMMENDED STOP SMOKING RESOURCES
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy - Nicotine Replacement Therapy has helped many people stop smoking. Learn how it can help you quit smoking today! Share and Enjoy:
- The Nicotine Inhaler: A Smoking Cessation Product - A nicotine inhaler is another form of nicotine replacement therapy. Some people find it easier to quit smoking by continuing to get a supply of nicotine to their system. Share and Enjoy:
- Nicorette – The Original Quit Smoking Medication - Nicorette is the trade or brand name for a product designed to reduce the withdrawal symptoms experienced by people trying to quit smoking. It’s been a proven way of fighting the addiction that’s caused by nicotine. Share and Enjoy:
- What Happens when Non-Smokers Chew Nicotine Gum - Nicotine gum has been used to help people quit smoking for years. However it’s not for everyone. It has some serous side effects when used by the non-smoking. Learn more today! Share and Enjoy:
- Nicotine Patch - Many smokers use a nicotine patch to help them to stop smoking. Their objective is to overcome the withdrawal symptoms and irresistible cravings that render so many smokers into re-offenders. Can it help you quit? See how it works today! Share and Enjoy:
- Stop Smoking Nasal Spray - The nicotine nasal spray helps people stop smoking by providing the body with small amounts of nicotine through the lining of the nose. It works just like nicotine gum or the patch only quicker with excellent results. Share and Enjoy:
- Nicotine Gum - Nicotine gum has helped millions of people quite smoking. Features include: very minor side effects, great success rate & various flavors. Share and Enjoy:
- Commit Stop Smoking Lozenges - Commit nicotine lozenges is an effective way to help people stop smoking. With several flavors and minimal side effects it’s has become the choice of many. Learn how it can help you quit today! Share and Enjoy: