Stop Smoking Self Hypnosis Scripts
One of the methods to stop smoking that exists is using hypnosis. While many people think of hypnosis as an expensive treatment with a specialist, some people can use self hypnosis scripts to stop smoking. Of course, this is more like meditation, it works by making the bran think that cigarettes aren’t needed or wanted.
Hypnosis Scripts Work
There are many reasons why some people are able to quit by using hypnosis. Most professionals will say that people are addicted to the cigarettes because of nicotine. However, there are other reasons as well. Some people think smoking is fun and pleasurable. Some find that they need to smoke in order to get to sleep. Still others find that they need to smoke in order to be able to think clearly or lose weight.
Of course, people need to have the desire to stop. If they don’t want to quit, it’s not going to work. However, if you have the willpower, these scripts do work.
Two types of scripts which can be used are listed below:
- Visualization: This script works by repeating phrases where the subject first imagines the tobacco smoke, then visualizes that it looks, smells, and tastes very bad. Some of the common gross things are used as association is garbage or junk on a shoe. Of course, in these scripts, it is recommended to replace these objects with something a person finds generally repulsive.
- Positive Suggestion: In this script a person is allowed to repeat how he or she is independent from smoking and that cigarettes will not control her or his life. It may focus on other things such as jobs or hobbies to help define the person.
Do it yourself
Sometimes it’s possible to find free hypnosis scripts online. These usually come with easy to use directions. This is a way to learn about self hypnosis and what it can do for you. However, if in doubt it’s best to trust a trained professional to lead you through the process. They’ll teach you how to do it so hypnotizing yourself will be more effective.
Sometimes they just don’t work
Sometimes these scripts do not work for people. In these cases these people do not truly have a desire to quit. They would rather continue smoking than put any effort into stopping. This means that even going to a hypnosis specialist will not help.
Also, some people are more easily hypnotized or can more easily meditate than others can. This means that those who find it easier to relax and meditate will find it easier to quit.
It’s important to note that the success rate differs for each person. Since each person responds differently to hypnosis or meditation, it cannot be determined if these hypnosis scripts work as a whole. Instead, each person that would like to stop smoking by an alternative method should give it a try.
RECOMMENDED Hypnosis resources
- Herbs that Help You Quit Smoking - Are you a smoker who’s looking for a natural way to quit? A herbal remedy could be just the solution to help you stop for good. Find out more today. Share and Enjoy:
- How to Stop Smoking With Hypnotherapy - In recent years Hypnosis has become a popular all natural way to fight all addictions – including smoking. Learn how to quit smoking without using drugs of any kind. Share and Enjoy:
- Natural Stop Smoking Programs - Most stop smoking treatments, like nicotine gum or patches actually contain nicotine or drugs. Many times people are looking for a more natural solution to help them quit; the good news is that there is hope. Find out more today Share and Enjoy:
- Is Cigarrest the Best Smoking Cessation Product Available? A Review - If you have seen an infomercial for Cigarrest and are considering giving it a try to help you quit smoking, please read this informative article first. There’s important information you need to know. Share and Enjoy:
- My New Year’s Resolution: Can I Quit Smoking For Good? - New Year, old habits. Many people pick the 1st of the year to try to go out with the old and in with the new. While there is nothing wrong with choosing New Year’s to kick the habit, there are things you need to know in order to succeed. Share and Enjoy:
- Coping Skills to Quit Smoking - Before you try to quit smoking, it’s important to learn the proper copping skills. This could be the difference between success and failure. Share and Enjoy:
- Quit Smoking With The Help Of Online Support Groups - Online support groups can be a valuable resource when you are trying to quit smoking. Getting past the urges can be difficult and having someone to talk to at those times can help you be successful. Share and Enjoy:
- How to Help a Spouse Quit Smoking - Convincing a loved one to quit smoking is never an easy task. By teaching them all the negative effects of smoking you’ll be able to get them to stop for good. Learn more today! Share and Enjoy:
- Acupuncture to Quit Smoking - Acupuncture is a natural option for a smoking cessation treatment. While also used for health issues, it has been shown to help people stop smoking. Share and Enjoy:
- What is the Great American Smoke Out and How Can It Help You Quit Smoking? - The Great American Smoke Out happens every November and for many people this is the day tey finally decide to put down their cigarettes. Share and Enjoy: