Herbs that Help You Quit Smoking
In recent times, smokers have been turning to herbal remedies to help them quit their deadly addiction. Among these herbs are the following.
This is also known as "Indian tobacco". Lobelia can be smoked like tobacco and it has very similar effects on the body, as well as some health benefits. However, it contains no nicotine, is non-addictive, and seems to make the taste of tobacco disgusting to people who smoke it. This means it can be used as a tobacco substitute for a while to allow a smoker to eventually quit entirely. However, it can have bad side effects of its own: too much of it can cause nausea, trouble breathing, dizziness, and drowsiness.
This is a poppy plant with bright yellow flowers from Mexico which grows wild in sunny, open places. Drinking tea made from it leaves removes the desire to smoke in some people.
This health food can be used as an herbal cigarette tobacco substitute or taken as an herbal tea to get rid of the desire to smoke.
These are just a few of the best herbs that can be used to help a person quit smoking. If you’re a smoker who’s looking for a natural solution for smoking you should try them out. Who knows? They might work for you.
Recommended herbal remedy suppliers
- Natural Stop Smoking Programs - Most stop smoking treatments, like nicotine gum or patches actually contain nicotine or drugs. Many times people are looking for a more natural solution to help them quit; the good news is that there is hope. Find out more today Share and Enjoy:
- Stop Smoking Self Hypnosis Scripts - One of the methods to stop smoking that exists is using hypnosis. While many people think of hypnosis as an expensive treatment with a specialist, some people can use self hypnosis scripts to stop smoking. It works by making the bran think that cigarettes aren’t needed or wanted. Share and Enjoy:
- Is Cigarrest the Best Smoking Cessation Product Available? A Review - If you have seen an infomercial for Cigarrest and are considering giving it a try to help you quit smoking, please read this informative article first. There’s important information you need to know. Share and Enjoy:
- What is the Great American Smoke Out and How Can It Help You Quit Smoking? - The Great American Smoke Out happens every November and for many people this is the day tey finally decide to put down their cigarettes. Share and Enjoy:
- How to Stop Smoking With Hypnotherapy - In recent years Hypnosis has become a popular all natural way to fight all addictions – including smoking. Learn how to quit smoking without using drugs of any kind. Share and Enjoy:
- Acupuncture to Quit Smoking - Acupuncture is a natural option for a smoking cessation treatment. While also used for health issues, it has been shown to help people stop smoking. Share and Enjoy:
- My New Year’s Resolution: Can I Quit Smoking For Good? - New Year, old habits. Many people pick the 1st of the year to try to go out with the old and in with the new. While there is nothing wrong with choosing New Year’s to kick the habit, there are things you need to know in order to succeed. Share and Enjoy:
- Coping Skills to Quit Smoking - Before you try to quit smoking, it’s important to learn the proper copping skills. This could be the difference between success and failure. Share and Enjoy:
- How to Help a Spouse Quit Smoking - Convincing a loved one to quit smoking is never an easy task. By teaching them all the negative effects of smoking you’ll be able to get them to stop for good. Learn more today! Share and Enjoy:
- Quit Smoking With The Help Of Online Support Groups - Online support groups can be a valuable resource when you are trying to quit smoking. Getting past the urges can be difficult and having someone to talk to at those times can help you be successful. Share and Enjoy: