How Bupropion Helps People Quit Smoking
Quitting smoking can be one of the biggest challenges someone might have to face. Some habits die hard, however smoking is more than just a habit, it’s a physical addiction. Many times people use a drug called Bupropion to help them stop smoking.
How does it work?
Bupropion is the active ingredient that’s found is two powerful drugs, Zyban (a stop smoking drug) and Wellbutrin (and anti-depression medication). Bupropion works by reacting with the receptors in your brain to product dopamine. Essentially it will help you deal with the withdrawal symptoms and cravings you experience while you quit. It won’t help you deal with the psychological addiction, but not having to deal with the physical symptoms helps a lot.
Like all medications there are some notable side effects that should be taken into consideration. These include:
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- rapid heart rate
- Irregular heart rhythms
- Weight loss
- High blood pressure
Bupropion can be an effective tool for smoking cessation. Keep in mind zyban can only be purchased with a prescription, so it’s important talk to you doctor to see if it’s right for you.
RECOMMENDED Bupropion SUPPLIERS
- How To Use Zyban To Quit Smoking - Zyban (bupropion) is an antidepressant prescription medication that comes in pill form and has been used in recent years to help people quit smoking. Learn more about it today. Share and Enjoy:
- What are the Effects of Paroxetine with Smoking? - Paroxetine, the generic term for the drug Paxil, has been available for a number of years. Originally it was developed as an anti-anxiety medicine that was used to treat depression however it has been found to help people deal with withdrawal symptoms associated to smoking cigarettes. Share and Enjoy:
- Stop Smoking Medications - There are several drugs on the market today that can effectively help anyone stop smoking. While some of these were specifically designed to help people quite, others originated as anti-depressant medications. It’s important to research all the options before taking any. Share and Enjoy:
- Is There A Shot That Can Help Me Quit Smoking For Good? - What is the right stop smoking aid for you? If you have asked yourself this question and still have doubts, read this information on the quit smoking injection and see if it seems that it might be worth a “shot”. Share and Enjoy:
- Quit Smoking With Prozac - Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride) is an antidepressant medication that’s used to help people feel better. In recent years it has also been used as a stop smoking aid. Get the facts today. Share and Enjoy:
- Quitting Smoking with Chantix or Wellbutrin? Read this important information - The FDA has just released a warning concerned the use of Chantix or Wellbutrin for people who like want to quit smoking. It’s important to get the facts before using either of these medications. Learn more today. Share and Enjoy:
- Nicocure Patch Review - The Nicocure patch claims to help people stop smoking 97% of the time. But is that true? Read the complete review today and find out! Share and Enjoy: